BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

coZ im sO stuPid -.-

Because im so stupid

I know only u

You,who is looking for someone else

You have know idea of how i feel

Theres is no me in your day

Probably not even in your memories

Im only looking at you

As the tears keep falling

Im still happy to watch you from behind

Even if you dont know how i feel

In the end you just pass by me

In the days where i miss you so much

In the days where im withstanding the pain

‘i love u’ is lingering on my lips

Alone once again..crying for u

Alone once again missing for u

Baby i love u im waiting for you

Theres is no me in your day

Probably not even in your memories

Im only looking at you

Making memories by myself

Love is like having a beautiful wound

Even when i see your beautiful smile

I am unable to laugh with u

Im thinking about you so much everyday

My hear is hurting in all these sad day

‘i want you’is lingering on my lips

Though i cant hold on to you

I need you im unable to say anything i want you

I keep hoping and hoping again

In the days where i miss you so much

In the days where im withstanding the pain

‘i love u’ is lingering on my lips

(^_^) stupid kan kan kan

0 comments: